The National Association of Counties (NACo) has tracked and published nearly 200 plans for distribution of the $65 billion allocated to county governments in the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA). NACo’s online database allows users to filter by topic, state, and county. Users can filter by topic, county size, and state. The site offers a brief overview of a county’s current planned investments. View the interactive database >
About the org: The National Association of Counties (NACo) strengthens America’s counties, serving nearly 40,000 county elected officials and 3.6 million county employees. Founded in 1935, NACo unites county officials to:
- Advocate county priorities in federal policymaking
- Promote exemplary county policies and practices
- Nurture leadership skills and expand knowledge networks
- Optimize county and taxpayer resources and cost savings, and
- Enrich the public’s understanding of county government.