Each county has at least one R&R. R&Rs serve existing and emerging child care providers, and in places where Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs) have trained child care providers, R&Rs have been critical partners for success. To find your local R&R please visit the site here!
Some of the services your local R&R may provide include:
- County-specific information about the current supply of licensed child care
- Local demographic information
- Data on local market rates for licensed child care services and staff wages
- Dates for upcoming licensing orientation meetings
- Connecting parents to child care businesses
- Trainings for existing or emerging child care providers